Tuesday, 27 June 2017

The Standing Desk

NB over at  http://10onceagain.blogspot.ca spoke so highly of her standing desk, I since I am going to be working at home more, I decided it was time to get one. For a birthday present for myself, I ordered it from Costco and was excited when it arrived on my birthday!



I need to get a better mat to stand on, but so far I am enjoying it. I am standing for 30-40 minutes and then sitting for about an hour. I am hoping that standing more will help keep my hip loose.  Will keep you posted with how it goes! 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Mom stands most of the time at her laptop. She has a nice cushy mat she got from Costco - it is one of those ones you are supposed to put where you stand to do the cooking.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That isn't the same one I bought. That is the first one I started with and then I recently bought my current one. I really like standing at my desk, especially when I want to just do something quickly. It seems sitting down to the desk commits your presence lol! I have the same mat as stated above. It is a really good one and makes a big difference!

    NB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Ha! Just noticed we have the same lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My administrative assistant at work (who is mid 20's male, and in the Army National Guard as an IT/admin guy) stands all day. With my knee I don't know if I could do that, but I like the idea of doing 30 minutes at a time. Nice looking set up!

    ReplyDelete