Thursday, 22 June 2017

Hip, Hip, Really Hurts

My right hip had been feeling tighter than usual so I scheduled a massage. The last time it felt like this the massage really helped it.

This time it was a different experience. I had one of the worst knots the massage therapist had ever seen. She worked really hard to try and get it all out but couldn't. While she was working on it, it was some of the worst pain I had felt in my whole life. I thought I was going to scream or pass out, it was that bad.

The next day, which was a gym day of course, the pain was still about an 8/10. I think F'in Alex was a bit frustrated at the end because he had to modify everything. By the end of the day it was feeling better.

It was doing ok, still a little stiff, until I had this great idea to go on an aerial course. I think the time I fell was the time I sort of hurt it again. I am hoping with stretching and some rest it will be better.  I think I will get another massage sooner rather than later.


2 comments:

  1. When my PT was releasing my psoas it was awful. I hope your pain subsides quickly!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete